This Policy describes how we may use your personal data.
Collection of information:
We can collect and store the following personal information:
- e-mail address, name and surname, phone number (s);
- Banking details, if you played for the order through bank transfer. We DO NOT own any of your payment (credit or debit card) data, because online payments are processed exclusively through ArCa and PayPal payment systems.
- Your shopping history, the list of your favorite products, and etc.
- Delivery address (s), additional information provided for delivery
- Correspondence with us (as well as chat and email).
Use of Information:
The primary goal of collecting the personal information is providing you a safe, comfortable, efficient and individual service. Hereby, you agree that we may use your personal information for below mentioned reasons:
- Providing support for your request services
- Measuring and improving our service, commerce quality and developing
- Phoning and emailing in non-standard situations for clarifying or informing additional information.
- Sending the order confirmation, informing about filled in fields with discrepancies, responding your question and sending other messages /for instance information about promo companies, if you are subscribed for our postal services/
Protect and Retain Your Personal Data:
The provided information is considered as absolutely confidential and cannot be provided to any third party.
Protection of account:
Your password is the key to access to your account. You should use a combination of numbers, letters, and special characters when choosing a password (example: Pass * rd5). Do not give your password in Reyma.am to someone else. If you do so, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken on behalf of your account. If you forgot your password, you can restore it by using the command "Forgot Password" which is next to “Login” button.
Data Deletion policy:
You have the right to demand Your personal data deletion via sending us an email to [email protected] with subject "Data deletion request"